CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pre-school

My sister has invited me to join a program with her called MOPS (stands for Mothers of Pre-school Students) on Thursday's and since I no longer work on Thursday's I was finally able to join with her. I am so excited to be able to do this with her! I get to go and visit with other adults and listen to speakers and other fun activities while Bryce gets to go into the pre-school class room. Today was his first day and I couldn't get him out of there. I said "c'mon buddy it's time to go home" and he said "NO!" What a fun thing for Bryce to go and play with other kids for a couple hours a week. THANKS AUNT LESLIE!!!!


Bryce heading off to his first day of Pre-school


This is our new thumbs up (he has a hard time getting both thumbs up high)

1 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

What time did we get home??? Just kidding - way cute pix on the front porch and I'm thrilled he had fun.