Even Aunt Jodi got into the festivities this year!
Aunt Jodi invited us this year to an awesome easter egg hunt that her mortgage company puts on. It was one of the best hunts that I have ever been too. Jodi just kept saying that they love it because they always win some great stuff. This year during the "adults only" hunt we all went running out there like crazy people and the whole adult hunt lasted about 2 minutes (if that) and I didn't get anything but Lisa came running over with a couple eggs and ended up getting a $10 Itunes gift card and a McDonalds gift card. I am not sure Jodi was very glad she invited us since they didn't win anything this year. We will see if we are invited back next year.
I love that all of the cousins hang out so much. They love doing things together. There are not a lot of activities that they don't do together!
Yay for the nice weather! I love it when the bunny gets to hide the eggs outside. The hunt is so much more fun outside.
Bryce's basket was at the top of the playground
Braiden's basket was in the tree
Kayson's basket was on the trampoline
My favorite traditions always include Grandma Jone's rest home. They do the neatest things for the resident's and there families. This year for the egg hunt Bryce got a GOLDEN egg. If you get the gold egg you can turn it in for a prize. He was so excited to get the gold egg.
0 comments:
Post a Comment