CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Funny Bryce

This kid keeps me on my toes. His brain never stops thinking and in turn, mine never stops either trying to keep up with him. I never want to forget all the funny things that he says.

(in the car rockin out to the stereo)
Me: singing "Moves Like Jagger"
Bryce: makes a disgusted noise
Me: What, you don't like my singing?
Bryce: Mom, when you sing the birds all fly out of the trees
Me: ....nothing, I am speechless!
Bryce: (thinking he has hurt my feelings) Mom I saw that on Rio (the movie)

The next day while driving....man, we have some serious conversations in the car.
Bryce: Mom when there are a group of people that is called a joke
Me: No, that is just alot of people
Bryce: Lots of people are called a joke
Me: Bryce what are you talking about? A joke is when someone says something funny or tells a funny story. People laugh and it is a joke.
Bryce: Then how come when you are around alot of people you always say "ugh, this is a joke"
Man, that kids brain never stops trying to figure things out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I know exactly what he is talking about when you sing. ha! It's about time you update this blog!

stacy said...

so cute!