Oh my sweet little Bryce. I swear, this little boy has pushed every button I have. He has tested every emotion I have. Thankfully, he is so adorable!
He has been acting out so bad the last couple days and I have decided for my sanity and his safety that he may need to start having "quiet time" or as I like to call them NAPS again. So today I put him down in his room kicking and screaming and realized that he didn't have his "night night". So I told him I would go find it. I searched the ENTIRE upstairs and could not find it. I searched in the toybox, the bathroom, behind the couches....everywhere. So I went down to tell Bryce that I couldn't find it and he had already fallen asleep. I went back upstairs to make me some lunch and opened the freezer and walahhh. The lost "night night." Really, why in the heck is it in the freezer? So, when he woke up I told him I finally found it and that it was in the freezer and he just laughed and said "I know." I asked him why it was in there and he said "cause I like it nice and cold."
He has been acting out so bad the last couple days and I have decided for my sanity and his safety that he may need to start having "quiet time" or as I like to call them NAPS again. So today I put him down in his room kicking and screaming and realized that he didn't have his "night night". So I told him I would go find it. I searched the ENTIRE upstairs and could not find it. I searched in the toybox, the bathroom, behind the couches....everywhere. So I went down to tell Bryce that I couldn't find it and he had already fallen asleep. I went back upstairs to make me some lunch and opened the freezer and walahhh. The lost "night night." Really, why in the heck is it in the freezer? So, when he woke up I told him I finally found it and that it was in the freezer and he just laughed and said "I know." I asked him why it was in there and he said "cause I like it nice and cold."
0 comments:
Post a Comment