CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful for Technology

Day 3


I am so thankful for my Apple Iphone. I wanted one ever since I saw what my sister's could do. I wasn't sure I needed one (okay, I knew I didn't need one) but my want quickly turned into a need and I got one. I love it and I know that I don't even use it like it can be used.
The other day while driving looking for Braiden's friend house and after a few swear words because I can't find it my phone rings. It is Leslie and I explain to her how frustrated I am because I can't find this house. She asks if the calmest voice "why don't you plug it into your phone?" So I hang up and plug the stupid address into my phone and BOOM, I drive right to it. I probably should take a class on how to use the stupid thing or better yet just ask Braiden. I ask him how to use everything else technical in the house.

0 comments: