CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Ms. Suzy Homemaker

Okay, Little Ms. Suzy Homemaker I am NOT! I have never claimed I was good at the whole housewife thing. I wanted to be a stay home Mom without doing the chores! I need a maid service ASAP.

So, I always tell a funny story. This however is not a funny story at all. In fact, it is a very sad (and pathetic) story.

Today Bryce was in going potty. He is usually very good about pushing his little man down so he doesn't squirt it around the bathroom. Well today Daddy took him in to go potty (we have a lock on the outside of the door so he doesn't go in and play in the sink) and all of a sudden Tim comes walking out with Bryce's underwear, pants and my bathroom rug. "Bryce just peed everywhere, he let the thing go like a fire hose." I have never had problems with Bryce peeing anywhere except in the potty. So, I take the rug down and throw it in the wash. Well, since I am washing rugs I should probably throw my bathroom rugs in as well....right? They however are dark green. Not a good idea when washing light brown rugs. Ugh, I didn't think they would bleed. I guess I assumed they had been washed before and would be okay. Yah, I should not be allowed to do laundry. And, I am FINE with that.....other than I now have mismatched rugs.

Right before that load of laundry I had a load of just my clothes (jeans, t-shirts and some tank tops) that were in the dryer. So I got them out of the dryer and while doing so I noticed a raspberry Soft Lips lying in the bottom of the dryer. What the heck, have I not learned to check pockets....Ugh again! I opened the lid and of course, after running through a cycle in the dryer it is all melted. Yep, melted all over my clothes. I rush in to lay them out on my bed and sure enough, they have grease marks all over them. I almost cried but couldn't because I was so angy. I am now throwing out 4 (name brand) t-shirts, a super cute tank and a really nice pair of jeans. Thankfully, there were some workout pants that don't have any marks on them. Maybe that is a sign that I need to be using the workout pants more than anything. Hmmm, didn't think of that.

Sad day and I am currently looking into a maid service or a nanny!

0 comments: