I love these pictures that were taken of Kayson for his baby announcement. These are just a couple of the ones that were taken (I will post the rest when I get a cd.) I had Stephanie meet me at my Mom's house since she has huge windows in her front room that would be great for natural light and she was able to get some beautiful pictures of Kayson. He was wide awake for the entire photo shoot and got a little grumpy but I just bribed him with a bottle and he did a great job for me. Visit Simplyzenphotography.com to see more of Stephanie's work, she was so amazing with Kayson!
We were married Sept. 16th 2005 and have been married for 7 years and live in South Jordan. I am the CEO of the Wood household and hands down it's the hardest job I've ever had. Tim is employed at Ultradent working as an engineer and is a workaholic.
2 comments:
What a cutie pie... Love the picutes...
TJ... they turned out so perfect! She did a great job.. Glad you found someone.. Did you get the one of him in a dumptruck? LOVE 'EM....
XoXo
A
Post a Comment