CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monster Trucks






We decided to take the boys to the Monster Trucks again this year for Valentine's Day and had a great time. I think everyone loves going to the Pit Party the best. We bought them a Grave Digger flag and got to have all the drivers sign the flag. It is always fun to be able to get up close to the trucks. Bryce just love walking around stomping in the mud.
This year Bryce got a little bored (which surprised Tim and I since he loves Monster Trucks so much) but as soon as the Freestyle Motocross riders came out at half time both boys were so interested. I think we decided that we will do the Motocross next year.

1 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah we missed it this year.. My parents went though and shocked that crap out of us.. My dad even came home with a dvd he said that they only threw 2 out to the crowds and he got one of them.. He went to the one on Saturday in the afternoon... I miss it but the arena is so small we need to go to vegas or something where there is a bigger arena and they get crazy and smash and brake them all up...