Kayson Heath Wood
8lbs 15 oz. 21" long
We are so happy he is finally here. Things could not have got any better and he is such a good baby. He is so mellow and peaceful. We are hoping this is a sign of things to come.
8lbs 15 oz. 21" long
We are so happy he is finally here. Things could not have got any better and he is such a good baby. He is so mellow and peaceful. We are hoping this is a sign of things to come.



6 comments:
So beautiful!!
Vicki, I text Tim about bringing you guys dinner. Would that be okay? What night would work best for you? We cannot wait to meet him what a cute boy and big... I don't know how you did it!
Oh he is so beautiful.. Dark hair.. Oh love it.. Love him.. Love you guys.. Enjoy him while he is tiny because they grow so fast.. Look at little bryce he is quite the little man... Love ya guys and I'm so happy for you...
He's beautiful, Vic! Congrats!
Well I know how crazy it is with a new baby so you tell us when a good time is to come over and meet that cute little boy. Maybe after all the hustle and bustle of the first week. Then Joe and I can bring dinner and we can have dinner together.... just an idea. Or out what ever you feel up to.
He's perfect in every way.. I loved my little moment I got to visit with you, Tim and baby Kayson.. Congrats again...
LOVE YOU GUYS...
Post a Comment