We gave Kayson his first bath tonight and I wouldn't say he loved it but he didn't cry. He just kind of hung out and waited for it to be over. Bryce got in the tub at the same time and thought it was so cool that him and his baby brother were taking baths at the same time.
Wow he looks like Bryce doesn't he? YOu look awesome... I wish that when I was pregnant I looked like you.. He sure is a cutie pie.. I'm so happy for you guys... 3 boys, you remember about our conversation at Nicole's jr miss program about trying to have another baby and look you were right.. If I try again I will probably get a boy too.. HEHE.. Boys are good butI want a girl too oh well whatever god gives is great to me... Love you guys.. Take care
First off, that post about Braid being able to take Bryce to school was adorable.. How stinkin cute is Bryce walking with Braiden.. WAY cute... Next... I love your main picture of your "Boys".. VERY CUTE of all 3 of them... And, last but not least.. your little Kayson is so stinkin cute, and I hear he is such a good baby that I might need to steal him.. I love that you are so happy.. I am happy for you Teej... LOVE YOU!
I LOVE the picture of the "three" boys. Wow, how lucky are you! What cuties! Looks like Kayson was good for his bath - no trauma, that's good. He is so wide awake (eyes wide open) taking in the whole thing. Also, that was adorable that Bryce is so big to walk in school with the boys; Braid is a good "big brother"! Love ya all, Mom
We were married Sept. 16th 2005 and have been married for 7 years and live in South Jordan. I am the CEO of the Wood household and hands down it's the hardest job I've ever had. Tim is employed at Ultradent working as an engineer and is a workaholic.
4 comments:
He's so cute I can't wait to meet him.
Wow he looks like Bryce doesn't he? YOu look awesome... I wish that when I was pregnant I looked like you.. He sure is a cutie pie.. I'm so happy for you guys... 3 boys, you remember about our conversation at Nicole's jr miss program about trying to have another baby and look you were right.. If I try again I will probably get a boy too.. HEHE.. Boys are good butI want a girl too oh well whatever god gives is great to me... Love you guys.. Take care
First off, that post about Braid being able to take Bryce to school was adorable.. How stinkin cute is Bryce walking with Braiden.. WAY cute... Next... I love your main picture of your "Boys".. VERY CUTE of all 3 of them... And, last but not least.. your little Kayson is so stinkin cute, and I hear he is such a good baby that I might need to steal him.. I love that you are so happy.. I am happy for you Teej... LOVE YOU!
I LOVE the picture of the "three" boys. Wow, how lucky are you! What cuties! Looks like Kayson was good for his bath - no trauma, that's good. He is so wide awake (eyes wide open) taking in the whole thing. Also, that was adorable that Bryce is so big to walk in school with the boys; Braid is a good "big brother"!
Love ya all, Mom
Post a Comment