CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gingerbread contest

We started a new family tradition last year and started doing gingerbread houses as a family. This year I only bought 2 kits so we decided to do teams. Team 1 was Daddy and Bryce and team 2 was Mommy and Braiden. It started out great and we were having a great time and it went down hill real quick (see last picture.)

Team 1 Daddy and Bryce

Team 2 Mommy and Braiden (and winners!)


The finished product. Team 1's house is on the right and team 2's house is on the left.


Now you are probably asking what happened and Tim will blame it on the fact that he had a 2 year old helping him but I am going to defend Bryce and say this wasn't really his fault. Pretty funny that team 1 had an engineer working on it and their house didn't even last for the picture.

1 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah that is pretty funny... An enigneer couldn't even build a house.. LOL.. Just kidding Tim.. We know its the two year olds fault... Good job thought.. Love the tradtion.. I think next year I want my own house to decorate, and colton would probably love his own too, matt on the other hand could careless... It is getting to feel alot like Christmas... I hope you guys have a great Christmas and hopefully see you soon if not you have a good reason.... Love ya