CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Witches!

Last year was our first year visiting the witches and both of my kids loved it. I didn't think Braiden would enjoy it as much as he did but this year when I mentioned going without him he got a little sad. So, me and Bryce decided that we would wait for him and we went yesterday after Braid got home from school. They have a super cute hay maze (that is only about 4 bails high) so Braiden could see over it while Bryce ran around trying to find his brother. I love watching these two play together!



(I think this is one of my favorite pictures!)


(this is what I get when I say "look scary")

We brought the costumes but decided not to wear them since it was a little rainy and nobody else had on costumes but when I was getting ready to leave I decided to throw them on for a quick photo shoot. Bryce kept saying "I am going to go scare some kids". He listens to everything his brother says.

2 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

WAY CUTE costume!

Unknown said...

Vicki we need pics of the belly and an update! Also, the boys suck at putting anything together so its up to us gals... so when are you guys free? We would love to do dinner or something.