CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Heartbeat

Today we got to go in and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Bryce got really quiet and said "Hey what's that noise?" He didn't understand when we told him what it was and then wanted to try and listen to his.
The doctor confirmed there is only one baby in there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute thing about Bryce. He's got such a cute personality. I love hearing the heartbeat! Glad it's just one baby. hee hee. Mark was hoping for twins, so I was glad to see just one too!

Amanda said...

I am so happy for you teej! I am crossing my fingers for a little princess.. Bryce is such a cute little boy and he is going to be a good big brother.
Lets get together Friday 7/10... I will call you..
xoxo