7 years ago
Friday, July 31, 2009
Bear Lake
We love going down and spending a week in Bear Lake. This year our week was over the 24th of July and was a little bitter sweet. It was fun to be at Bear Lake but so hard to skip out traditional 24th of July in Delta. Jodi left a little early to go down and spend the 24th in Delta and I think we were all wishing we could have done both.


Braiden is such a GREAT big brother. We took Bryce miniature golfing and it was quite the experience. He held on to his ball the whole time and just wanted to hit mine and Braidens ball the whole time and then he would run and put his in the whole and say "Yeah, I did it!"
On Friday Grandpa and Grandma came up to visit for the day and the wind kicked up big time. The waves were so crazy and Braiden was begging to go swim in them so we headed down to the beach. It was crazy, I didn't know if I was at the lake or the ocean.


I love these boys. Braiden did such an awesome job helping me with Bryce and spent alot of time playing with him. It was so much fun to watch them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I got your invitation today. You are awsome. Count me in!!
Mary
Post a Comment