This isn't a very good picture but our playground is 98% finished and I am so glad! Finally the kids can play on it. We got the sand and the bark finally and now it just needs a couple finishing touches. I will post some better pics later.
We were married Sept. 16th 2005 and have been married for 7 years and live in South Jordan. I am the CEO of the Wood household and hands down it's the hardest job I've ever had. Tim is employed at Ultradent working as an engineer and is a workaholic.
3 comments:
Is it big enough? lol :)
WOW! What fun! We've been tossing around the play structure idea too... what company did you use?
LOoks like fun. Now I know Leslie will be hanging out in your back yard the rest of the summer.
fun fun fun but i am sure it was lots of work
Post a Comment