CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Strawberry Jam

I cannot eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich without my Mom's strawberry jam. It is the BEST jam ever and every year for Christmas I cross my fingers that she is giving us jam as our gift. Last year I went up to my Mom's house and she made a batch with me to show me how so that I could start making it on my own (since I go through it so fast). Well now it is strawberry season again and of course I can't remember how to make it so a couple of weeks ago I went up to her house again to have her show me and it really is pretty easy. So, today me and Leslie decided to get together and make a couple batched of jam and I am sooo excited that I know how to make it now and I will never go without the best jam in the world again!

3 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Ooooh, do share! Is it a family secret recipe or can you pass it along. It looks sooo yummy! Seriously, email me! Then send Leslie over to help me make it too! ;)

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah I love strawberry jam too.. I sometimes like grape jelly on my peanut butter sandwich though... Anyway thanks for letting me sit by you at the jr miss pagaent.. I hope that you had fun I sure did... Nicole should have won though or placed higher than she did though...

Leslie Kay said...

This was so fun and I so want a copy of that cute picture. We've already gone through one jar and I've given one away! I was semi considering doing another couple of batches for Christmas gifts :)