CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Activites

The West Valley Easter Egg Hunt. We love this egg hunt and continue to go to this hunt even though nobody lives close to it anymore because we love how organized it is.

Bryce is in love with the sprinkles and once again....I am not eating these cookies!
>
Bryce loved doing easter eggs this year. He only wanted blue and green. He wasn't very careful with the eggs and broke a few. Each kid got 18 eggs and Bryce did all 18 and even borrowed a few from the big kids. Braiden only did 5 eggs and then he was bored with it. One more activity for him to show me his is growing up.





These were Bryce's hand when he finally decided he was done doing eggs (okay I guess I should say after I said enough is enough and after there were no more eggs for Aunt Lisa to keep giving to him)




2 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

Are his hands still green? We have bets over here as to how long the dye will last :)

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

You are so lucky tht he didn't put a coloring tablet in his mouth. That happened to us a couple of years ago. I am with leslie. I wonder how long the dye will last on his hands.

funny!