CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

So I am totally copying this idea but I loved the idea of listing things that I am thankful for so, I am starting my own thankful day!

1. I am thankful that I have a husband that is willing to do anything for his family...even selling his pride and joy car. Sorry babe!
2. I am thankful that my sister introduced me to MOPS (mothers of pre-school students). Getting out once a week and visiting with other adults has saved me (and Bryce).
3. I am thankful that I get to go scrapbooking whenever I want. I love going to the store and scrapbooking with the girls (and catching up on old stories).
4. I am thankful that I have two of the easiest going boys there is. My boys will just go with the flow with no questions asked and always have a good time (or atleast flatter me by acting like it).
5. I am thankful that I am able to stay home with my boys. I can honestly say being a stay home Mom is one of the hardest things I have ever done but easily the most rewarding. I never got to stay home with Braiden and even as old as he is I can tell he enjoys having me home when he gets home from school. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

4 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

Way fun to read - good for you!

The Powells said...

loved that...thanks!!

~Our Family~ said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could fall asleep in a camp chair with our leg in the garabage can? It doesn't happen for me... Anyway I love your new post... I'm thankful that Tim married you.. I think you rock.... I'm glad that you can stay at home and take care of the kiddos.. It is a stressful jobs sometimes but well worth it... Love you guys.. Take care.. I love reading your blog as well...

Bonnie said...

I loved reading your thankfuls. I'm very glad you get to be a stay-at-home mom too. Love you