Every year we sign up for the read-a-thon through KUED and if the kids read so many minutes a month they qualify to attend the party. This years theme was Curious George and Bryce was THRILLED to get to meet Curious George. He ran right up to him and gave him the biggest hug. They get to go to all kids of different booths and make crafts and see animals. I am starting to feel really bad because I never get any pictures of Braiden but he is getting so big and just wanders off to do his own thing so I never get any pics but he is always doing the activities with us.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah the older kids don't like their pictures taken anyway.. I have nieces and nephews that are like that anyway... It looks like you had a busy year.. I can't wait to get the rest of the 6 months up there but I ran out of time and haven't got it done yet.. Looks like you had a fun year though.. To bad Tim is always gone on trips for work and you can't go with him... That would suck... Anyway check you blog another day
Who is that man in the funny yellow hat?
Your little Bryce is so cute and so brave. My Maddy would love to see those characters from a distance, but freaks out if you get close. I am going to have to post the Santa picture - so funny.
I think Bryce is probably the busiest 20-month old in the valley. So glad you are having so much fun. Hugs to Brycee and Braid!
Post a Comment