CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

Bryce took so long to open his presents I was getting impatient and wanting to help him go faster. He would open it and then want to play with each toy after it was unwrapped

Feeding his new baby named Jace. He opened up the baby and told us the baby was poopy

He got this Disney Cars couch that folds out to a bed and he wanted to open all of his presents while laying in his new bed. He would lay down and tell us he was sleeping. Braiden got really spoiled this year and got a new TV for his room. All he wanted to do was go down in his room and play video games on his new TV.

This is what happens when you wake up early and go...go...go all day long. I had two exhausted boys by the end of the day on Christmas!


1 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a perfect picture - the end of a perfect Christmas day. I loved it all and I love the pictures. Love ya, Mom