It was hard not to get excited when the music came on and the Broncos came running out through the huge blown up Bronco!
These were our amazing seats (My Dad is in the orange sweatshirt). We were in between the 10 and 20 yard line up 30 rows. It was perfect because we were up high enough that we could see the action but we weren't too high to see.
Me and Braiden walked right down to the field to get a picture before the game started....we were right behind the team while they were practicing. It was amazing.
My dad was going to Colorado Springs to visit with a friend so we stayed in Colo Springs and on Sat. before my Dad met up with his friend he dropped me and Braid off at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. We were going to be there from 12-5 and I was a little nervous that we would be there forever but this zoo was amazing and was so big that we had NO problem fiding plenty to do until Grandpa came back to get us. Braiden's favorite part of the zoo was feeding the giraffes crackers. They have the longest tongues I have ever seen.
4 comments:
WOW, WOW and WOW! I'm so glad you guys went.
What a fun thing to do with your dad and son - great memories! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm so glad you guys had this time together. These are the memories that bind and last. Love ya
What a neat bonding experience! The game looks like it was thrilling. For some reason all of the initial hype when walking into a pro football statium always makes me well up with a tears a little. Weird.
Anyway, your blog is so fun and I am loving the close-up head shot of the giraffe!
Post a Comment