I know, inappropriate.....but pretty funny. Bryce just learned how to pick his nose and it had me and Braid laughing pretty hard. Later that night I told him to show Daddy how he can pick his nose and he did it and then ran over and wiped it on Tim. Yah, we didn't teach him to wipe it on things. We all got a pretty good laugh.
So our last week was pretty uneventful. Last Saturday (the 20th) I begged Brianna to come and watch Bryce at Braiden's football game since Tim was going to be out of town and it is REALLY hard to watch a game and Bryce at the same time. We played Jordan (our old team) and walked away with a 48-0 win. Pretty sad since it was our old team but sure feels good to win. Then we headed to Hogle Zoo for Tim's work party (minus Tim) and had a great time. Then Sunday we headed to Sizzler for dinner with Lisa, her kids and Great Grandma Jones. Always love the Sizzler salad bar! The next week was pretty slow, standard Mon, Wed and Fri night football practice and tumbling on Wed morning for Byrce. Tim got home late Friday night from Germany and we started early morning Saturday with football. We played East and walked away from a very close game 26-23 our win. We are now 5-0 and love playing for Bingham
This is our other big thing that we have learned how to do....we peak under the bathroom door and say "hi" to whoever is in there. It is so cute when you are in there. Did I say cute? I mean a little annoying.
2 comments:
Yeah just a little annoying.
WAY CUTE background. I'm such a retard that I didn't even notice the first time.
Post a Comment